Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Today is a significant day for two reasons. 1) It's Valentine's day. My husband made dinner, which he usually doesn't do unless I'm sick. We had heart shaped blueberry pancakes, eggs and bacon.



When He gave me the plate he explained that there are three hearts at the bottom and two hands holding up the sun. :)

And number b) Today I officially handed in my letter of resignation. I told my principal and the important people I work with last month, but my principal told me that it wouldn't be official until I submitted my letter to the board. So today, with no idea what I was doing, I addressed my envelope to the board c/o the superintendent, and stuck it in the bucket that goes to the high school. I hope that's how you're supposed to resign.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that is how I did it and it worked. Was there backlash today at work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the usual nastiness, nothing special for the occasion. The superintendent had some nice things to say about me at the board meeting and in his email to the district though.

    ReplyDelete